This recipe is a sweet, easy combination to make quickly the night before a busy day. A great source of protein, it pairs well with fruit, jams, granola, and applesauce! Serves 1.
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/4 Cup chia seeds
- 2 Tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract (optional)
1. Mix ingredients together and shake well for 1 minute or blend (in blender) for 30 seconds.
3. Chill overnight (or minimum of 4 hrs)
4. Top with fruit, nuts, seeds, preserves, nut butters, or chocolate for a quick and scrumptious snack or breakfast!
Shop our plant-based products made in Ontario!