Can drizzled as a finishing oil by itself or with your favorite vinegar over any salad, pasta, fish, rice, eggs, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cream soups, bread dips, potato salads, avocado dishes, cheese dishes, desserts and many more.
NOT FOR COOKING OR FRYING (burn point is 120 deg. C)
Award winning, unrefined, 100% pure & natural from shell-less pumpkin seeds, organically grown (ie: without the use of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, artificial/chemical fertilizers) in the south Styrian region of Austria, unique, aromatic, nutty flavor.
– This pumpkin oil is a Controlled/Regulated product through the European Union’s PGI ”Protected Geographical Indication” Guaranteeing three things to the customer:
- Use of seed grown on registered farms in Styrian region of Austria.
- Pressed in registered oil pressing company in Styrian region of Austria.
- From the first pressing using traditional methods, no additional filtering.
Contains: – Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E & K
– Minerals: manganese, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, copper, iron, selenium, calcium, iodine, choline
– Nutrients / Antioxidants: phytosterols, omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, tryptophan amino acid.
Ingredients: Styrian pumpkin seeds, Styrian mountain salt.